Central Heating Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All. Brand new homeowner, brand new to this site and brand new to the idea of having to sort out my own problems instead of a landlord. My problem? We have an Apollo Fanfare boiler which is heating up the water just fine. However, even though I have the controls set to Water and CH, there's no heating coming on. All radiators are turned on and there appears to be no airlocks within any of them. We don't have a separate room thermostat control and the water pump "seems" to be working. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
your system will have either two motorised valves one for HW and one for CH or a mid position valve that has 3 pipes to it . The problem will probably be the motor in the valve gone and needs replacing . Occasionally although a rogrammer is in the on position and indicator lights on it doesn`t actually give power down on ch side to valve.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back