Central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Replaced radiator at weekend no problem nice and warm.However tonight whilst running hot water central heating/radiators appeared to go cool/off.This is a combi systems with a valiant boiler.Any ideas there does not seem to be any air in system etc.

Sponsored Links
DHW takes priority over central heating , if you run a bath for 20mins , then you have no central heating for 20mins .

Thanks for that never noticed this before but I was a little paranoid that I my have caused a problem I'll show your answer to the wife to get her off my back.Cheers

It won't do any good..she'l say "Well it never did this before you touched the system"....anyone ever heard that one????? :rolleyes: :confused:

Alfredo

Sponsored Links
All the time

everyday

its up there with, when your servicing

"no one has ever done that before"

Quote "no one has ever done that before"

If I could have a pound...trouble is I work with the culprit but he's 'connected' and I'm not. :cry:

Alfredo

Always feel sorry for the poor bloke who wants to get someone out but the wife says "you can do that" and when he messes up he gets ripped to bits with " why did you touch that you always break whatever you touch"..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back