Ceramic valve supplier?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello.
Anyone know where I can get odd-sized ceramic tap replacement valves? I've tried everywhere Google can offer. One supplier said my measurements were for a 3/8" or 15mm valve, but he and everyone else only sell 1/2" or 3/4" BSP. They were installed by a plumber 6 years ago, and I don't know the manufacturer.

Thanks.
Paul

Sponsored Links
Post a picture of your tap, may help.
You will probably finish by getting new taps, I did & I think most others seem to.

Sorry about that. They definitely aren't private. Checked and rechecked the settings. No idea. Thanks anyway. :confused:

Paul

Sponsored Links
If you paid that much for taps, do you not know the manufacturer.?

Thanks for all the replies and help. The one for ebay doesn't do them. The Lunns site looks very encouraging, however...
Stax emailed me and said he thought they were from their discontinued Deva/Methven range. I contacted them, and he was right. I ordered 2 pairs this afternoon at a cost of £51, so I'm well pleased.
Maybe anyone else with the same problem could think about trying them, before buying new taps.

Thanks to all once again.

Paul

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back