CH Flow Pipe leaks a tiny bit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello! I have just moved in to a house with a SIME Super 90 boiler, I think it must be at least 6 years old. Works fine, pressure used to drop a bit but now ok. The only thing I have noticed is a drip from the CH Flow pipe at the top near the boiler (where connection is) or possible further down where there is a connection to the other CH pipe connection via a pipe with a red wheel on it. Anything to be worried by? Recently had it surviced and all was ok.

Lucy

Sponsored Links
dunno what to say.....

is it leaking lots ?
is it damaging other parts of the boiler ?
if its just from the connection to the boiler then its not too bad but if you have to top up your boiler with regularity then its not good...

Just the connection to the boiler and poss a connection further down..We were laying some floor boards the other day and my dad decided to tighten the nuts/bolts but did it the wrong way and ended up loosening it lol. In the end we tightened it up....just notice the water there...not dripping continuously though...just the odd tab...someone told me this may stop when the flow is continuous i.e we have the central heating on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back