CH Programmers at Wickes

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
This was mentioned in another post, it reminded me:

I noticed my local Wickes was selling CH programmers at £10 each yesterday, sounds like a bargain

they were branded "Wickes" but I peered into the packet and they look like rebranded Drayton ones

I was thinking about buying myself one as a a spare, they are so cheap.

They had digital ones and electromechanical ones (which are very easy for an unskilled or older person to use)

Sponsored Links
Out of interest JohnD you always say that you are a householder, not a pro, either you have a very big house or you work on other projects that you are being coy about, either way ,you seem to be a very knowledgeable chap. :D

ffs john, I went through a phase like you, buying gear , "just in case" so now Ive got a fekkin garage full of shyte.. :LOL:

So, Ive adopted "the born survivor/bear grylls " ethos. I got a van with a firelighter in the back, and oh a camera crew...

but i did get a rwb2e prog for 28 squid from them a year ago... :cry:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back