Votes: 10 66.7%
  • MANCHESTER UNITED

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • SCHALKE 04

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
I've no idea, a lot depends on the referee and how much he gives. Barcelona, whoever they play, will hit the deck as soon as they feel anything, which works massively to their advantage.

Very interesting results. Barca as suspected, are firm favourites with us all, with one vote for Schalke. Surprisingly, nobody fancies United though.

As Eng Student says,,, All depends on the referee for the final. If last nights semi between Barca and Real is anything to go by, the final will have more dives than Tom Daley has ever done in his life. What a load of prima donnas
Almost every time anyone was tackled, they went down heavier than a sack of spuds off the top floor of a Glasgow tenement block. Both teams too !!!!

Sponsored Links
Just maybe, it means:

Most people think they will win the Champions Leauge

Just maybe, it means:

Most people think they will win the Champions Leauge

which means ****all when you think of it as it will have no bearing on the final

lets face it some idiots thought schalke were gonna do it

If this was an AV vote, then Shalke could still win it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I know they've defo won it 5 times....they've won it 5 times....in Istanbu-ul, they won it 5 times.

How many times have you're cnts won it again?

i Know Liverpool defo aint gonna win it

We gracefully acknowledge United getting to the final, but you just cannot help yourself can you? You need to get a life, and an interest.

Your the c@nt who keeps posting threads about united, losing all the league and losing the euro final.

Your a liverpool fan why don't you get a life you hypocrite

Sponsored Links
Back