change soap dispenser on a bosch washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi folk`s, i have a bosch clasixx 6 1400 express washing machine and i am having problems with the soap dispenser and housing. i need to remove it and give it a good cleaning, but one of the remaining screws will not come out because the screw head is worn out. so i need to cut it out somehow, then i will need a replacement. there are loads on ebay but the model number is different on them. so my question is will the soap dispenser and housing fit any model bosch washer.
thank`s in advance, john.

Sponsored Links
Photos would be nice.

Firstly make sure you have exactly the right driver to fit the scew. It might be Torx or Pozi

Then put a wide rubber band over it so the driver presses through the rubber into the head and fills any gap.

Sponsored Links
Have never seen a washing machine who’s soap tray could not be removed without a tool .?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back