Key in Bosch WF02467GB washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks.
My nephew hid a door key (not Yale, 5 lever type ) in the soap dispenser of my mother in laws Bosch WF02467GB washing machine, so naturally it fell into the machine. I'm told it was heard to fall to the bottom of the drum. I've taken the filter out, but cannot see or reach the key. Any advice on how to remove it would be gratefully received.
Thanks .....Phredd.

Sponsored Links
undo the sump a big pipe under the drum .shine a torch though it see if you can see it.

undo the sump a big pipe under the drum .shine a torch though it see if you can see it.
Thanks . I Tried that, couldn't see anything in there. They decided to just use it and see what happens! No disaster so far.
Thanks.............Phredd

The key will be somewhere -you should try and find it if you can(check the pump and inlet hose/outlet houses)
I assume you have removed the soap tray and checked the inlet hose to the drum etc?

At high spin you could do some drum damage if the key is in the cavity.

If the key is near the heating element you could also get a short and start tripping the RCD.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back