Changing ceiling rose over to 5 LED Halers Down Lights

Thanks for that, I will make sure that everything is got from the chap that carry out the work. That's ace :)

Thanks for the advice buddy

Jimmy

Sponsored Links
moderator 3 said:
Deleted - Mod3

Please note rule 1 (Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome.) - See here for the forum rules.

Hello Moderator. Please can you tell me why my post was deleted? All I did was paraphrase ban all sheds, and my post was deleted, yet where he actually said it, it is allowed to stay?

And hopefully provide you with the necessary Electrical Installation Certificate, the schedule of inspections and the schedule of test results.

A Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificate will suffice for an addition to an existing circuit.

I forgot to ask you guys about something. I'm also putting these downlights into my Kitchen and unity room. In the unity room I'm changing one light for one downlight. Do I need to get this past !? I.e part P !? Or am I able to change this on my own !?

Thanks

Jimmy

Sponsored Links
And hopefully provide you with the necessary Electrical Installation Certificate, the schedule of inspections and the schedule of test results.
A Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificate will suffice for an addition to an existing circuit.
Not when there is more than one circuit being worked upon - as the OP highlighteed here :
P.S
The 20 lights are only doing the main bathroom (5 in there) the En-suite (3 in there) and the Kitchen (12 in there) not all around the house. Thought you may have thought I was using them everywhere.
Thanks
Jimmy
our MWC only caters for one set of test results - hence the need for an EIC........ unless I suppose you want to fill more than one MWC. ;)

James , not sure what a unity room is? But generally a straight swop will not become a notification issue - although there has been a little debate on this subject recently :rolleyes:

I am trying to buy theHalers dl fittings, but cant get for less than £35, where did you get them from for £21.50???
Please can you let me know the wholesaler or internet trader so I can try your route?
Got loads to sort and similar issue as yourself, need a spark as well!
Thanks

Phil

Hi Phil,

I was SO lucky to get them at this price. I was on Ebay one day and typed in Halers LED Down Lights and I found a guy that was selling loads of them. I started chatting to him and we worked out a private deal for 20 lights. And what a deal it was, I can't find them anywhere for the price I paid.

I'm in need of another 4 as I have changed a few things around, I have been back in contact with the guy but he hasn't got any left. DAMM!!

Thanks

Jimmy

riveralt

Unity Room - A room off my kitchen that's all. I thought that was the case, I may crack on with that as I would like to get that done asap.

Thanks for that

Jimmy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back