Changing location of SVP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I am just wondering if changing the location of the svp as per the photo is acceptable? I don’t want to mess with the roof if I don’t have to

Thanks

88EE12DC-E8F7-4FF6-AF8F-ECAF7A5EAD89.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Should be, although looks like the hopper would need to move. and include an access cap for that long horizontal run

What bits do you need to move? You can't move it like the yellow line you've drawn.

Sponsored Links
What bits do you need to move? You can't move it like the yellow line you've drawn.
I just want to pick up the toilet waste and consolidate the rest and get it out of the way of a potential extension but leave the vent part of it where is. It may look a bit odd but you won’t see it

You can't leave the vent where it is and relocate the toilet waste like that - it will pull the trap out of the pan.

Its should be ok, but if you're desperate to move the stack, move the lot over, and continue straight up to vent in the new position, with the branch going across to the WC. Dog leg around the eaves with the vent and make good the roof at the old position.

Any scope to box the stack in through the extension in its current position?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back