changing pipes

"Most modern houses ... and sinks." Who said that they weren't?

I understand your "small point" argument. My post was responding to "hot or cold potable pipes" ie. WRAS and BCO Regs in general.

No mention was made of "most rad installs".

So, in a sense, your post is moot.

Sponsored Links
Many approved installations of showers and rads would come unstuck if they couldn't be supplied by pipework enclosed in the wall.

FWIW: I too endorse prevention of waste, but i have never encountered a 10mm bathroom or kitchen water supply.
There can sometimes be trouble enough with insert throttled down plastic 22 and 15mm.
The only 10mm that we discover is typically Micro Bore, and due to its troubled history, we replace it with 15mm.

Who said that then?

Read the thread in its entirety and follow the logic of my posts, and to whom and what they are referring.

Selecting bits out of context, presumably because you didn't read closely enough, ends up with the posters painting the Forth bridge.

Thank you for taking an interest in my posts, but, before things get too tedious, i'll leave you with your argument.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back