Changing Room thermostat for Baxi 105HE Combi

EDA

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to change the hard-wired mechanical thermostat to a programmable digital such as Drayton Digistat+. I thouight it would be easy because the existing stat is 2 wired, and the battery version of the digistat+ has 2 wires. However, on checking the product installation leaflet for the existing Honywell T6360B it suggests there should have been 3 wires but of course there are only 2 terminals at the boiler end anyway.
Can I simply wire up the new Digistat+ using the existing 2 wires ? (there is of course a third unused wire in the trunking)

Sponsored Links
it simply means when original stat fitted they omitted the neutral which gives u a better reading but still works with out.wire as u described with 2 wires and will work fine

it simply means when original stat fitted they omitted the neutral which gives u a better reading but still works with out.wire as u described with 2 wires and will work fine

Thanks for the reassurance. Fitted it yesterday and all working well so far :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back