Channelplus H37XL Heating Controller

right just looked at diagram again, the voltfree contact is the switch to fire the boiler, Yes?

Sponsored Links
Yes, well thats what i think it is.Workks ok. Being its the weekend, can't get tech support from hep till Monday, but plumbers r coming monday to test

no it is. we wired up a large system with set back room stats in each room, all coming back to me now. like you say all boiler inputs wired in parallel. the programmer input switched live goes into time I term.

Can you explain NSB, night set back theermostats. Too late for me now as i've wired up thermos in 3core and e. What is it for?

Sponsored Links
the set back room stat kicks in when under floor heating is off and sets temp back 4 deg so the room doesn't cool down to a point where it would take a long time to bring it back up to temp (efficiency really) so basically under floor heating is allways on unless you actually switch off boiler/programmer

I can't have tried only switched live onto time 1,as it now works!!!

There's just one other thing, when controller calls for underfloor and there is no demand from thermostats pump does not come on(which is correct)
But volt free output for boiler closes calling for boiler.

I thought the purpose for that output was for above conditions :?:

No, nothing. Does not matter now, at least everything is working. I will ring Hepworth in morning to confirm

Thanks for replies

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back