Cheeky Blooming Brazillians

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Big_Spark

Who do these cheeky buggers think they are, they are sending over "Special Investigators" to ensure that there is no cover-up of the facts surrounding their lieing, thieving citizen that was tragically killed by the Police at Stockwell Station.

These effing goits refused to extradite Ronnie Biggs for more than 30 years as not treaty existed, although they could still have extradited him.

Along with Argentina, Brasil hid former Nazi war criminals after the war, recently they have been accused of hiding Serbian War Criminals and allowing Mid East Terror groups suspects freedom to travel in and out at will.

Now they have the sheer nerve to question our Justice system.....

Should we be puttin gup with this ******, I say no. What right do these muppets think they have to come here.

The Guy was here illegally, yes it is a tragedy he is dead, but at the end of the day I don't give a stuff and I don't want foreiengers coming here attempting to dictate to us about our Justice.

Sponsored Links
Britians a massive CASH COW TO BE MILKED thats why ..F*CKING SHAMEFUL,after them family got £150K...REAL VICTIMS OF THE BOMBERS GEt £12k

absolutely disgusting read my other report how the SH*TTY ITV EXPOSE ON THIS WAS ALL FALSE AN PROVED...by ch4, ch5, an 1st hand reports backing the police by Beeb reporters ... THATS WHY COM BLAIR DIDNT RESIGN

ITV NEWS SHOULD BE FINED AN SHUT DOWN ..

We should Nuke their country that would teach the bastdedos give em somit to moan about. :LOL: we've gone soft, blooming liberal do gooders arf arf!!

Richardp said:
We should Nuke their country that would teach the bastdedos give em somit to moan about. :LOL: we've gone soft, blooming liberal do gooders arf arf!!

Bit on the extreme side there Richard...

Sponsored Links
WELLL!!! flipping what nots and stuff!!.
ITV ? shut them down and give their veiwers to channel 5.

200 children a week are killed by drug BROUGHT COPS in Brasilia

Richardp

til you seen the progs ...

DONT TALK SH*TE TO Be A BIG MAN HERE ... CAUSE YOu ARE ACTING A C**T..as ever some say .. but I will give you the benefit as you sound a silly lil young lad ,on par as slogger =Richardp

Well Moz you sound like a right tawt but I won't hold it against you :LOL: Them Brazil nuts are nice.

Why do you lot have to destroy every thread with your mindless drivel?

Do you not realise that your talking crap...

I have asked the Mods to lock this before it degenerates even further..

FWL_Engineer

WELL SAID ... !!

BLANK EVERYTHING AFTER THIS POST ..THANKS ..

I am a drunk areshole on threads an? ... not nearly where I could wreak this site very easy , I ...
well its a EVERYONE forum ...

which I love, an can be modded better than tsk your gone ... an you ..

hardiest is to stay cool /Indie as well an loved .. like david an julie /L/B

I think the Web-Master here knows the clicks I could say /offer ....sorry

I have sat out on these arguments for SO long and tried not to react, but I just can't contain myself this time...

Jim: The facts as we now know them are very different from those first published. If what we had been led to believe was true, I would have supported the police in their actions 110%. We were told that he was wearing a "puffa jacket" possibly containing a bomb, that he ran and jumped barriers at the station, and so on.

It turns out this is all lies. He was only wearing a light denim jacket, strolled down the escalator, picked up a newspaper on his way and then, and only then, ran to catch the tube train.

Anyone who's ever been familiar with catching a tube train will identify with that.

It would seem that the knives are out because he was working here illegally. MAKE NO MISTAKE on my opinion of this subject:

Anyone working here illegally should be INVESTIGATED AND SENT HOME if appropriate. But shot dead? Get real. I pride myself on living in a fair and humanitarian democracy, and this is not it.

I fear that the police now think they have powers above their station. Whether this guy was working here illegally or not, for the crime he was suspected of, HE WAS INNOCENT.

Therefore I for one absolutely agree with an independant inquiry, and the officers in question (or those giving the orders), should be brought to book.

nine bob i agree with your sentiments entirely

its dosnt help that people make such unhelpfull comments as some above

i did when this first happend made a posting on att asking if the same reaction would be expressed if it was an australian or an american
and i stil say people wouldnt react so violently if this was the case :cry:

Ninebob, since this occured I have made numerous posts on the subject, but at no time have I, or anyone else as far as I am aware, actually said that this Guy should have been shot for his crimes here.

Of course it would have been better if he had been arrested in hind sight, but then hindsight is a wonderful thing, but it does not help the dead.

Whta I have said in my original post is that the Brazillians are cheeky buggers for having the front to sent some invetsigators here to check on our justice when the crime rate in their country by their Police is one of the worst in the world.

The Brasillians have no rights here, they have no say and we should send them home, as they did Slipper et al when they attempted to arrest Ronnie Biggs and other criminals.

Simple as that.

FWL_Engineer said:
Why do you lot have to destroy every thread with your mindless drivel?

Do you not realise that your talking rubbish...

I have asked the Mods to lock this before it degenerates even further..

of coarse its mindless drivel? :evil: that was my point and I'm glad you recognised it as such, the thread started as mindless drivel? you don't really think I'd wont to "nuke the place" !!!! what's the point in starting another thread of bigoted garbage about the poor bloke that was innocently shot by the police ? I'm not having ago at the police but the way you slag off that poor bloke that was shot. Why call him "a thieving citizen" and you say "at the end of the day I don't give a stuff " what a thoroughly nasty thing to say about someone that has paid the ultimate penalty.
so you've ask to mods to lock your own thread!! good idea says alot about you.

nothing personal, have a nice weekend. :LOL:

post locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back