Cheers JBR for the thanks, come back all is forgiven !

Sponsored Links
I repeat the same comment I made in 'The Worst Poll' thread. "I find it scary that looking at the 3 replies above, and this is not a tongue in cheek reply, it is hard to believe that these replies do not come from a single individual with 2 distinct personalities.

Sponsored Links
I repeat the same comment I made in 'The Worst Poll' thread. "I find it scary that looking at the 3 replies above, and this is not a tongue in cheek reply, it is hard to believe that these replies do not come from a single individual with 2 distinct personalities.
Whose bothered what you believe not me/us sod off not interested in your banal posts .........its a joke, is it,are you/we sure about that, I don't know, you must know then. I certainly do. Oh well that's ok then. But I disagree with you, do you why ? Don't you think bolo is up himself ? I do really. We, there you are then we agree.
Tongue in cheek he says, he's got a cheek

Well well well not a word about the spiteful option on the poll. wake up. What's the real issue the spiteful post or people's reaction, that's right stain out the straw and gulp down the camel. Pathetic that you don't mention the spiteful option on the poll.

Perhaps you should see a doctor.

Back