chemists here...

Sponsored Links
Have you been watching that twin towers thing?

good program,but 1 thing i didnt hear was did they take into account of the bodies?on why it burned like the towers did?

Sponsored Links
Yes joe, not just tonight though, tonight's was another media piece to explain away thing in my opinion. It was very one sided and no actual fact was ever mentioned only what you should think. I have looked into this for a while as I have the 7/7 and the Lee Rigby incident and the false flags in the US too.

That wasn't the equation given EFL, if I've missed something please explain.

Gregers, I don't think it was that good, was aimed at making what they thought was right plausible.

They missed one major thing from their documentary that would ruin it from the start.

Also where has bird flu, CJD and ebola gone? Scare tactics, fast cures or media diversions?

Thanks EFL, no that is an equation give to create an explosive situation. Exactly as typed. I can't undestand it

I thought it said that when water was introduced to molten aluminium then the oxygen out of the water combined to make aluminium oxide and released hydrogen.
I still don't see how it has three times the explosive force of dynamite though.

Thanks EFL, no that is an equation give to create an explosive situation. Exactly as typed. I can't undestand it
Out of context it doesn't really make sense, but if you include the fact that the aluminium was molten then you have 2 sources of explosive energy:
The hydrogen is extremely flammable
The water would flash to steam when it met the aluminium, which can be a very violent reaction

A recent post on a blog nicely summed up why talking to the jonjb's of this world is a waste of time.

A friend of mine, a woman with 2 kids, 2 jobs, 2 degrees just told me the Moon Landings are fake.
At first I thought she was making up some joke. But no. She was deadly, deadly serious. She came out with some web sites. Some cold war face saving theory and some really paranoid stuff about "The gummint..they won't let you know THE TRUTH"
So, I say, yeah..I've looked at this too. And there are some really good articles about how its all fake. Its very entertaining stuff. And it does make you think...but all of these unexplained and impossible events have actually been explained on other websites. And its pretty conclusive even if you are not a scientist. And I pitched an easy one .. "The US flag blowing in the breeze when there is no wind on the moon.."
"EXACTLY!"
"..Yeah..well..that's because the flag has a wire frame..because there is no wind..so they had to have something to make it flag shaped to take the picture..And when they stuck the pole in the ground the flag is just moving from that inertia..because there is no resistance in near zero lunar gravity and atmosphere"
"So they SAY!"
"Well..not just say ..because ..the still photo does look like a moving flag, But the video shows exactly what happened and the flag does not move. Its a pretty common video. The wire extractor part got stuck, see..So the flag didn't extend properly.."
"Because THEY FIXED THE VIDEO ...THAT'S WHY"
"So...why did they "Fix" the lunar video, but forget about the still photos?"
"Ahh..haa..Not as clever as they think, are they..?"

So I gave up.

Can someone please explain how this formula works please.

AL+H2O=AL2+O3+H2

Cheers Jon

No coz its complete nonsense, you've "created" one aluminium atom and two oxygen atoms from nowhere.

Just to clarify; not sure who's typo it is:

It shouldn't be "AL2 + O3 + H2" but AL2O3 + H2; Aluminium Oxide + Hydrogen.

Can someone please explain how this formula works please.

AL+H2O=AL2+O3+H2

Cheers Jon

No coz its complete nonsense, you've "created" one aluminium atom and two oxygen atoms from nowhere.

That was my point, this is what's being shown to people to prove theories and people blindly agree without questioning things. Hence why I asked, I couldn't see how it would possibly work but wanted to question it.

A recent post on a blog nicely summed up why talking to the jonjb's of this world is a waste of time.

A friend of mine, a woman with 2 kids, 2 jobs, 2 degrees just told me the Moon Landings are fake.
At first I thought she was making up some joke. But no. She was deadly, deadly serious. She came out with some web sites. Some cold war face saving theory and some really paranoid stuff about "The gummint..they won't let you know THE TRUTH"
So, I say, yeah..I've looked at this too. And there are some really good articles about how its all fake. Its very entertaining stuff. And it does make you think...but all of these unexplained and impossible events have actually been explained on other websites. And its pretty conclusive even if you are not a scientist. And I pitched an easy one .. "The US flag blowing in the breeze when there is no wind on the moon.."
"EXACTLY!"
"..Yeah..well..that's because the flag has a wire frame..because there is no wind..so they had to have something to make it flag shaped to take the picture..And when they stuck the pole in the ground the flag is just moving from that inertia..because there is no resistance in near zero lunar gravity and atmosphere"
"So they SAY!"
"Well..not just say ..because ..the still photo does look like a moving flag, But the video shows exactly what happened and the flag does not move. Its a pretty common video. The wire extractor part got stuck, see..So the flag didn't extend properly.."
"Because THEY FIXED THE VIDEO ...THAT'S WHY"
"So...why did they "Fix" the lunar video, but forget about the still photos?"
"Ahh..haa..Not as clever as they think, are they..?"

So I gave up.

Why would it be a waste of time? Typical response from someone that can't have a constructed debate. Opinions are just that and I will listen and talk to anyone about things. Opinions are what intellegent people have after researching, listening and weighing up the facts. Not what they are force fed to believe without any concious effort on their own part.

Eddie M has a first in chemistry - so he keeps telling us.

Sponsored Links
Back