S

Susiejb

Would someone please explain how messages work on here. I know that you can post a comment on a profile, and I know that friends can send messages, but if you wanted to send a message to someone can you just use 'compose new message' type their name into the 'to' box and it gets to the recipient. or is there no facility on here to send private messages.
Thank you :)

Sponsored Links
not sure but what i find bloody annoying is the can't reply as your not a friend! surely if someone sends a message the system should allow a response!!

Hey! Suzie bj. I'll be your 'friend'. ;)

just ask then Joe :)

it looks a bit sad when you have no friends....reminds me of facebook :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
If you have your settings set to "only receive messages from friends" then, obviously you can only receive messages from friends.
You can, however set it to "receive messages from anyone."

It is a bit silly when someone sends you a message, especially if they ask a question, and you can't reply 'cos they have their settings set to "only recieve messages from friends" and you're not their friend.

After nearly an hour of clicking right, left and centre (including a search of the Forum Information forum for the word "friend") I've finally worked out how to send a friendship request. (Mods: Might I suggest you put this in your FAQs :idea: :idea: :idea: )

Susiejb, I clicked your name and there, third one down under the picture, was the "Add to My Friends" link. As I'm writing this, you might already be reading an e-mail. It's up to you whether you accept the offer but, if you do, we'll be able to exchange private messages - I think. :confused: :confused: :confused:

If this works, you can do the same with anybody else to whom you want to send a PM. :cool: :cool: :cool:

LOL ...... bit late for that I think ..... I'm a wise old bird :confused: :eek:

Susiejb, I clicked your name and there, third one down under the picture, was the "Add to My Friends" link. As I'm writing this, you might already be reading an e-mail. It's up to you whether you accept the offer but, if you do, we'll be able to exchange private messages - I think.

You slippery genius. :LOL: :LOL:

cantaloup63 said:
Don't do it Susie - he's grooming you :eek: :LOL:

No offence Susie but, like I told IronNaz, "All I need is one goddess ---" :D :D :D

PS: I see the "Add to My Friends" link worked as expected. Try adding a few more yourself. :) :) :)

Sponsored Links
Back