'Child', 'Refugee' Terrorists

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Couple of weeks ago, we had poor oppressed Moroccan 'refugees' welcomed in by Merkel, who were so grateful to the Spanish people that offered them refuge that they killed 13 of them with a van. 100 people were also injured. Let's ignore the fact that Morocco is deemed a safe country that is not at war.

Now we have had two 'child' 'refugees' (18 and 21 years of age, FFS) who have repaid the stupidity, sorry generosity of their British hosts by trying to blow them up on the tube.

Well done politicians. Bravo libertards. In your blinding stupidity, gullibility and cowardice, you are helping to make Europe and The UK an extremely dangerous place for everyone.

And before John D comes on here accusing me of hating foreigners, the fact of the matter is these foreigners hate us!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...t-bomb-second-man-arrested-connection-terror/

Sponsored Links
I see the Charlottesville nutter is back.

The majority of his posts are anti-foreigner rants.

I wonder why he comes onto a DIY forum to vent his bile.

Is that it?

So you agree with letting in thousands of unknowns under false pretences, many with murderous intent? You must really be full of hate for your fellow Brits.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
JD is an appeaser & an apologist for some of the worst & vilest regimes in the world ;)

He cannot get to grips with refugees / migrants who have hatred for the west/ UK ;)

He has hatred for white Surrey men :)

Tbh he has his ead up his back side :LOL::LOL:

Wait for it ;) Way har bee will be along in a while , to give his expert opinion on the subject :)

Noseall is in bed so we await his view in the next 6 or 7 hours :LOL: which will be some RWR rant :LOL:

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

I used the phrase "expert opinion" (way har bee :eek:) might be a tadge OTT tbh :LOL: blimey a Mongolian goat herders opinion would be more expert :LOL:

Basically, we had two ordinary refugees who came over and lived in - Surrey! No wonder the UK turned them bad. Damn Surrey tossers.

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..."
Nelson Mandela and Barack Obama
Even **** end and 2point8 were taught by their parents to hate foreigners, and evidently taught too well. Although they have since developed their hatred for anyone who opposes their RWR views.

I wonder why he comes onto a DIY forum to vent his bile.

I believe it's because he has been expelled from most other websites he has tried.

And is back on here with a different name.

I believe it's because he has been expelled from most other websites he has tried.

And is back on here with a different name.

Hmm. Now John's talking to himself. No change there.

As for coming back with a different name, it's the one I've had for almost ten years.

So, am I to conclude that the LWRs on here are OK with hating their fellow countrymen (especially those from Surrey) and despising anyone who tries to highlight the dangerous lunacy that they support and want us to ignore? But terrorists pretending to be children and refugees coming here to bring death and mayhem are beyond criticism?

What a bizarre set of 'standards' and priorities.

Yep no one knows how many extremists came into the UK ?

apparently there are some 20,000 fruit cakes already here that are listed by the security services ;)

The list is likely to grow as more extremists enter the UK . and more home grown extremists come off of Mr Mullers conveyer belt ;)

Most of em are probably on benefits ?? (may be ) extremist fruit cakes funded by the tax payer :LOL:.

I wonder why he comes onto a DIY forum to vent his bile

maybe for the same reason that 98% of your posts are left wing political tirades. Definite case of pot calling the kettle black as far as I can see.

There is a train of thought that if the politicians won't protect the public, then people might have to do some DIY protection.

So we might need a new sub forum.

Sponsored Links
Back