chimney/roof quote help needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
if someone can have a look at these photos and give me a rough estimate on how much its likely to cost, (based in south wales)

both chimneys are leaking and unfortunately ive had someone "fix it" at a cost of £250 last year, but it seems to be still leaking, so ive decided that im gonna cap them both off , both are shared chimneys and apparently mine only leak and have offered to take the chimney down and share costs (rear)

So to cap off (using a paving slab or tile?) how much would i be looking at? i reckon its around half a days work? go up, rake pots down, slab over and fill joints, make good?

one chimney has two pots and the other chimney has 4 of mine and 4 of the neighbours

Sponsored Links
They require a lot more than capping so I wouldn't quote for what you are asking, false economy IMHO.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back