Chipped acrylic (or fibreglass) bath HELP!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Basically while doing some work in a bathroom I dislodged some tiles of the wall and they came crashing down into the bath creating a massive, deep notch!

Now, i've already tried the bathroom repair kit with two part filler etc and this has worked perfectly....but here's the problem, the enamel paint is completely the wrong colour!!! The colour of the bath is more of a duller matt white. Can anyone suggest of a water proof spray paint out there that will solve my dilema???

I'm not sure if it is an acrylic or figreglass bath, i think it is acrylic as it is not a shiny/glossy surface (that is if i'm getting the information i've read correctly!)

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Sponsored Links
Well I was hoping not to go near insurance, the groove did not go through the bath and has filled up perfectly. I'm trying different enamel colours before looking at a new bath!

Thanks anyway

check out your local hobby or diy store they usually have acrylic paint.

Sponsored Links
If its a chip thetre should be no need to fill n paint.....
If it's still a problem throw a reply back...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back