Chipped fibreglass bath

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone! Can anyone advise on this? I've just dropped a tile into a brand new fibreglass bath :oops: and guess what, it has left three little chips in the bottom of the bath. They're between 1-2 mm wide and maybe 1/4 mm deep, (the corners of the tile made the impact). Does anyone know how i can repair this? I thought maybe something like car bodywork touch up paint? The suite is white. Blunderman by name and nature.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Igorian, it certianly looks like what i need, off to get some...will let ya know :)

Sponsored Links
I did exactly the same and used the kit in Igorian's link. Worked a treat and now can't see the chip at all. A tip is to spray the paint through a hole torn in a piece of paper about the size of a 2p piece held about 3-4" from the repair. It helps to feather the paint out for a perfect result.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back