Christianity facing elimination

Fire and Ice eats babies, and gasses badgers.

Sponsored Links
But Ian Paisley seems to have done far much more with his honorary doctorate than most academics do with their real ones..
Perhaps you'd care to list his achievements?
Not really, you seem perfectly capable of using Wiki for yourself, after all it is you who wants to know.
It was your claim, not mine
Another unsubstantiated comment. You're racking them up!
I didn't claim anything, I made an observation based on what I know of his life...

I didn't claim anything, I made an observation based on what I know of your life...

Sponsored Links
But Ian Paisley seems to have done far much more with his honorary doctorate than most academics do with their real ones..
Not really, you seem perfectly capable of using Wiki for yourself, after all it is you who wants to know.
I didn't claim anything, I made an observation based on what I know of his life...
Educate us, based on your knowledge of his life.

Educate us, based on your knowledge of his life.
Yes John, please educate us about what you know about my life.....

Back