Christianity facing elimination

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
An "apocalypse" forged by the Islamic State has left Christianity facing "elimination" in the very region where the faith was born two millennia ago, the Archbishop of Canterbury warned today.

More

Queen focuses on Christian faith after year of 'dark moments'

Queen Elizabeth focussed on what she called the light of the Christian faith in her annual Christmas message on Friday, after a year marked by militant Islamist attacks across the world.

More

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Oh dear.
I expect that Archbish. and the Queen will both be banned by DIYnot.

Obviously she would talk about Christianity, she's the head of the Church of England.

I don't have a religion, but you have to admire our Queen for speaking her mind. Other faiths have caused no problem at all, as far as I know. Let's sort the problem out ASAP

Sponsored Links
I don't have a religion, but you have to admire our Queen for speaking her mind. Other faiths have caused no problem at all, as far as I know. Let's sort the problem out ASAP
I quite agree, yet in stating the obvious we are accused of racism and bigotry.
I believe that, when things become worse, these accusers will eventually become quiet and red-faced.

Whether you are religious or not, we do need Christianity. If it dies out, then something will take its place. Wonder what that something will be?
Not necessarily.
The Czech Republic is a predominantly atheist country and 'they' have failed to take over there - so far.

Whether you are religious or not, we do need Christianity. If it dies out, then something will take its place. Wonder what that something will be?
Not necessarily.
The Czech Republic is a predominantly atheist country and 'they' have failed to take over there - so far.

That's because there are less than 4,000 Muslims in the country.

Whether you are religious or not, we do need Christianity.
By that, do you mean that the powers that be need some form of indoctrination to control 'us'?
Is that why the Archbishop and Queen appear to have become worried at the same time?

If it dies out, then something will take its place.
Well, as an atheist, I don't need anything to take its place and would be happier if there were no such religions for others to choose.

Wonder what that something will be?
I suspect I know what you mean.
However, if you are correct, then it follows that it must be all the Christians who will be at fault, be converted and cause this catastrophe.

Obviously it will not be atheists who will be converted so it also follows that it would be better now if everyone, who is not of this converting religion, were already atheist then no effect would be felt.
Then the ninety five per cent of the population who are not at present members of the dreaded would still be so inclined. Any increase in the population of the dreaded will be due to an increase of the dreaded themselves whether by more influx or by breeding uncontrollably.

The UKIP vote at the last election (24% and 1 seat, if I remember correctly) would seem to indicate that a group of 5% will be able to do very little to take over.

Perhaps the Archbishop and the Queen will do something to stop this before they both lose their jobs.

Not necessarily.

That's because they don't let the buggers in!

Not necessarily.

That's because they don't let the buggers in!

Looking at it logically, CZ will never be a top destination for the 'sheet-wearers'. There aren't any benefits for them, and the staple diet is beer and pork. Taxis are driven by white, Czech males and corner shops are run by Vietnamese. Oh, and if they even think of kicking off, they will find out that gun ownership in the Czech Republic is very high.

Sponsored Links
Back