Christianity facing elimination

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Whether you are religious or not, we do need Christianity. If it dies out, then something will take its place. Wonder what that something will be?
As usual joe completely misses the point. The Queen, Archbishop, etc was talking about IS, ISIL, daesh, whatever you want to call them.
The usual culprits on here try to amalgamate deash with Islam. There is a great chasm of difference.
It's like equating IRA with catholicism. It does not compute!

Whether you are religious or not, we do need Christianity. If it dies out, then something will take its place. Wonder what that something will be?
As usual joe completely misses the point. The Queen, Archbishop, etc was talking about IS, ISIL, daesh, whatever you want to call them.
The usual culprits on here try to amalgamate deash with Islam. There is a great chasm of difference.
We prefer the term IZAL

We prefer the term IZAL
Nice one. You actually agree with my points.

The Queen is an intelligent woman. I'm sure she is aware of the distinct probability that the UK will, eventually, cease to be a Christian country and will become muslim dominated.

The Queen is an intelligent woman. I'm sure she is aware of the distinct probability that the UK will, eventually, cease to be a Christian country and will become muslim dominated.
As head of the church, what will happen to her? Will she have to convert to Islam?
Such buffoonery. o_O

I am sure the Queen and associates will do everything necessary to maintain her position.

Goodness, what would happen if one of the Royal family wanted to marry a muslim?

I am sure the Queen and associates will do everything necessary to maintain her position.

Goodness, what would happen if one of the Royal family wanted to marry a muslim?
I assume it would only be a problem if they were directly in line for the throne, and ergo the head of the church.

I think we know the answer to that one already :p

Sponsored Links
Back