Christianity isn't a religion of Peace - Home Office

in the past 20 years we are starting to see more and more a callapse in society, community, and rise in crime. immorality, ( pedophilia, child abuse, divorce, abuse of women, gender confusion,drug taking, hatred, road rage, knife crime, fraud,muggings,street fights,attacks,break ins, murders,chaotic confused out of touch parliament. corruption, just to name a few.
Stonings,,,murders,, incest,,,sacrifice infanticide,,,homocide,,,genocide,,alsorts of shy..e in bible

Sponsored Links
deliberately or not you cut out the part were I said we are ( inherently evil), that's why we need help.
No I didn't.

upload_2019-3-28_21-15-5.png

Sponsored Links
if you cut it, it wont make sense.

generally, but it also depends on how your brought up, and taught. the most common sense ones are not to murder,lie,steal,but they are signalled by our conscience , but to be more righteous or to practice righteousness you need guidance, because we are inherently evil, we need help. so to say we so called religious are to stupid because we need guidance , is ignorant at best.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...eace-home-office.520246/page-13#ixzz5jVLc1z5L

how do you know if there right or wrong. were did they get there template of what is right and wrong.
What is your template,,,a cretinous book written 1000s of years ago,when mankind still thought the Earth was the centre of the universe.Do not try and tell me the bible and religion is a force for anything good,in any way shape or form,,if you wish to believe this is your purgatory until you pass through the pearly gates,,crack on...

not indoctrinated, because I have tested what I believed, I questioned it, many times, and after research, found it to be truth.
Are you saying that you questioned - many times - whether to give up you inherently evil ways, until threats of damnation and promises of heaven made you realise that evil was not good?

because we are inherently evil, we need help
Im guessing you must be a Baptist.......

Although I believe original sin is a Christain concept, it is something at the heart of Baptism, being as they believe in being born again.

Im guessing you must be a Baptist.......

Although I believe original sin is a Christain concept, it is something at the heart of Baptism, being as they believe in being born again.
It is all loony ancient witchcraft ffs.

not indoctrinated, because I have tested what I believed, I questioned it, many times, and after research, found it to be truth.
What research ?....Faith is all you have...not scientific proof of god existing....Clue is in the word...No religion is a science with undeniable proof.

Let us say "knowing right from wrong" is just obvious and common sense .

Could that mean that religious people, who maintain they need telling, don't have any?

Can't recall where I read it but, someone once said that "Common sense; just another way of saying 'I've forgotten who taught it to me'".

Well, that depends - I suppose you could say that we are taught everything, but then there is instinct; could that be common sense?
How does human knowledge expand if teaching is the only way to gain knowledge? Someone must have worked out something new themself.

I don't think I was ever taught that throwing acid in someone's face was wrong. The subject never came up so I must have worked it out myself. It just seems, as I said, obvious and...

Sponsored Links
Back