Christmas Is Coming

Sponsored Links
Ahh I see, your wisdom and exrerience suggests mental health issues.
I still fail to see the need to be offensive .

Ahh I see, your wisdom and exrerience suggests mental health issues.
Is that being offensive?

I still fail to see the need to be offensive .
I wasn't being, no more than you just have!

I asked a couple of questions, the evidence is out there that these questions were justified and I have yet to receive any answers to confirm my thoughts or any complaints from the author of the post.

Why do you think my questions were any more offensive than other comments made?

Sponsored Links
You was?
are you now in nut house?

There was no need for the above comment and it does borderline rudeness.

Even if the OP is "pulling your leg" does it matter? He/She might just be happy for whatever reason.
He or She may also be in a nut house, it would be nice to have some confirmation, either way!
That is why I asked the question and have yet to have a reply, sheer rudeness if you ask me!

Prentice..... :D

I find that rude, offensive, racist, sexist, and far too much humour.

Shame on your very soul.

;) :LOL: :LOL:

Prentice..... :D

I find that rude, offensive, racist, sexist, and far too much humour.

Shame on your very soul.

;) :LOL: :LOL:

LastMagicBean,

I apologize for my insensitive remarks and if I have offended you or any of the other over sensitive namby pamby that venture on to this forum, I also offer my most humble apologizes.
I shall now go for some deep soul cleansing therapy and I may also need some counseling to readjust my mental state.
Please forgive me. I don't know what must have come over me? My road has not been gritted nor bins emptied for two week, I think the stress must be getting to me. Therefore feel the need to be openly rude and offensive.
Thanks to you all for your kind words, support and understanding,
during my moments of sheer madness, I will now try to source a place in my local nut house, you never know I may bump in to Diana8! ;)

OP is clearly some kind of Nutball or part human part Googlebot as the same thing has been posted on about 50 other various forums usually left as one post.

Here

Not really the norm, is it?

Not really the norm, is it?

No it's not normal, neither is posting
"Complaints are the greatest offerings that God obtains from human beings, as well as the most faithful prayers human beings might utter to God.."
all over the place!
especially when considering tool box selection!

They're out to get their web address in their profile if they can ;) oh and liven things up a bit :LOL:

I apologize for my insensitive remarks and if I have offended you or any of the other over sensitive namby pamby that venture on to this forum, I also offer my most humble apologizes.

Bottle of voddy and a night with your missus...........And we'll say no more about it.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Bottle of voddy and a night with your missus...........And we'll say no more about it.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)
I'll throw in a couple more bottles of voddy and a case of mixed reds and whites, and a couple of boxes of after eights, you can have her for the week!

I hope your Mrs doesnt read this stuff, or you will be in the dog house.

If and when you receive a chainletter, obviously people respond, but REALLY? It's a letter of lovliness, and happiness. With no threat of bad luck if you don't respond.

SPAM SPAM SPAM - chainletter, goodwill, SPAM.

Sponsored Links
Back