Chrome v. Firefox

Sponsored Links
I was told firefox has a better colour rendering, not a clue if that is correct, but have used it for years, and see no reason to change.

Same here, I am used to it and have it on all of my machines. I tend to prefer to support the more independent developers, rather than consume what MS puts in front of me.

We may all have to use edge in future once microshaft have issued the next update.
They are making it so that links will only open in edge and you cannot change it. (apparently).

ISTR they were lambasted for making explorer the default years ago and now they wanna try crap like this?

Sponsored Links
A lot of the Microsoft cloud stuff doesn't work on edge, which is insane. I have to use chrome!

Use Firefox for most stuff but switch to chrome or safari for some sites which Firefox no longer supports.
Tor browser to avoid isp restrictions .

We may all have to use edge in future once microshaft have issued the next update.
They are making it so that links will only open in edge and you cannot change it. (apparently).

ISTR they were lambasted for making explorer the default years ago and now they wanna try crap like this?

I have never liked Microsoft's dictatorial attitude and I'd do something else rather than use Edge if they insisted on it and I didn't want it.
However, I use Edge because Chrome decided to make their bookmarks system a little more complicated which I didn't like as it wasn't as quick and simple as that of Edge.
I tried Firefox too, but didn't like the way that worked either. Still, it's useful to have all three on the computer in case they make more changes which no-one likes!

Back