Circuit Emulation Software

been using croc clips for years and the new yenka
home licence gives you access to nearly all the modules from shapes to maths to sequencing to electronics and electrics , mechanical, physics, chemistry etc etc etc

Sponsored Links
It is there! four wires - that is it! In the post above on page 1

No - if you get a DPDT switch the switch itself will have 6 terminals - the joining of 2 pairs in the diagram to make it functionally 4 terminals is done externally.

As I said - that may be what is going on under the covers of an intermediate switch, but anybody who understands that and can take a DPDT and wire it to perform the function of an intermediate no longer needs to model switching circuits to see how they work.

The corollary of someone who does need to model being someone who does not know enough to be able to use a DPDT switch in place of an intermediate seems quite reasonable to me.

Sponsored Links
Isnt it better to draw it out & write tables of what happens when you do stuff.

ISTR that you learn better that way.

I think that software like that would be useful if, when you connected something wrong, like shorting out a power supply, there was an animated (and loud) explosion, followed perhaps by a fire. Bet it doesn't though. :(

Croc clips give an animation of the component blowing up, when the component is clicked with the crocodile it says why it blew up. No sound fx that I am aware of.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back