City and guilds 2330

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking at going collage to finish my electrical course , I already have 2330 level 2 but don't no what course I should be looking at now as there are so many to choose from and the numbers mean nothing to me

Please advice

Sponsored Links
Much depends to if day release or night class. Day release C&G2391 or 2392 if your not that good is likely best option but only level 3 which is the same as a C&G2382 that's level 3 and says you can read a book. HND or Foundation Degree is level 5 but requires either day release or full time. They are nearly the same as each other however if doing a Foundation Degree then why not a degree at level 6? Well in simple terms it's the maths and a Foundation degree has some heavy maths but no where near that required for full degree so question has to be how go is your maths.

I thought I was good at maths until I started on my foundation degree and then I realised how little I knew. It is odd I found imaginary numbers easy but calculus hard yet others found the reverse to be true. What I think makes a big difference is when you did your maths. What was "O" level is now "A" level and also what was "A" level is now GCSE so age makes a huge difference. I took CSE in 1965 first year it was done and I took my "AS" level a couple of years ago and there were items which I had gone far further into and also items I had never scene. So in the main it's all down to your maths.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back