Apprentice offering free labour in yorkshire

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
this apprentice has passed his city & guilds 2330 level 2 with distinction,
and just finishing level 3 2330 and is ready for in for nvq level 3
he is offering to work weekends only (until hes sold his house then he will work all week free) he is really keen and eger to learn i can vouch for him being a work horse
if any is interested, or wants to know anything please dont hesitate.

Sponsored Links
Will keep a link to this one, unfortunately I have had 7 letters this week from apprentices looking for work / experience some wanting to do it for free.

The sad fact is there really is not much happening at the moment!!!!

Yorkshire is a big place.

It goes from Sheffield right up to Hull.

Can you be a bit more specific?

I was in a similar position but have since found a company to complete my NVQ with , he is more likely to have success with firms that concentrate on schools , retail etc basically nothing domestic because as Oharaf says there isnt a lot going on at the moment domestically.

Sponsored Links
ok cheers guys, he is based in rotherham but will travel to doncaster, sheffield, barnsley even leeds, honestly he is no idiot hes done lots and understands and has seen more than most apprentices. hes one of those you can give a task to and you wont have to worry and when you return it will be done. i would love him with me but i am a Gas Engineer/ Plumber and the electrical side of my job has dried up.

Where I work, we don't even have enough work on to keep our own lads busy.

that dont sound good but surely somone out there could use an extra pair of free hands froman excelent trainee sparky???????????????????????

I have loadsa work, especially for free workers.. but too far :cry:

Wish I could have helped

Supergas, there may be an opportunity for your apprentice up here in Ilkley.

It is domestic, but it is a massive job, 4 floor house

Will let you know after the weekend

ain't that where the ducks play football?

on ilkley moor bar tat, on ilkely moor bar tat, on il-kley moor bar tat. ( wherer the ducks play football )

old campfire song sang by scouts round here..

ColJack";p="1288653 said:
ain't that where the ducks play football?

on ilkley moor bar tat, on ilkely moor bar tat, on il-kley moor bar tat. ( wherer the ducks play football )

About the only thing that do or can play football in the area they are all sh***e and they know they are....
not a camp fire song but heard a lot in the stands in the area :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back