Clarke 450w Electric Tile Cutter ETC6

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody know if this cutter will cut 5mm off the length of a 600mm porcelain tile?
The tile is 600mm x 300mm.
5mm needs to be shaved off 300mm.

Tesco.com is the cheapest. I am wondering if the disc will cut this little amount off plus will the table be big enough to support this size tile and big enough to be able to slide it along to cut a straight edge? Thank you.

Sponsored Links
it will cut off any small amount, but it will take a small amount of skill as it will have to be cut without the fence.

fence? You mean the fixed guide when you slide the tile along to keep a straight line? I am cutting off 600mm in length don't forget. So running the tile along the whole 600mm. The width is 300mm. So I am cutting off just 5mm from the whole 600mm.

Smileysmile

Did you end up getting this tile cutter? Would really appreciate a review of it if you did. If you never which one did you buy?

I am looking at getting an electric tile cutter for doing my kitchen walls and floor. There are that many out there i don't know which one to get, don't want to spend too much money though and i know know only get what you pay for.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back