clearing painted pebbledash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi people

can you help us! we moved into our new house, which has painted pebbledash. It also had a huge amount of ivy on it. We have taken the ivy off and it has left behind a number of 'tentical' peices on the wall. Also the paint is peeling and it just generally looks shabby! can someone recomments the best way to prepare the surface so we can give the house a fresh coat of paint!

thanks for your help
Sweetpea

Sponsored Links
that`s a technicle question :oops: maybe a powerwasher :idea: that`s just a tentative suggestion as my testicular expertise lies elsewhere.....maybe someone elsie has a nidenticle tenticle problem

thanks! We did think about that... so maybe that is the best idea!! if anyone else has any great ideas please let me know.
cheers
Pea

Nige F said:
that`s a technicle question :oops: maybe a powerwasher :idea: that`s just a tentative suggestion as my testicular expertise lies elsewhere.....maybe someone elsie has a nidenticle tenticle problem

:LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
there is a type of sandblasting that uses water instead of High pressure air .......might be worth looking @ that type of thing

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back