Cleverly's clever plan to send asylum seekers to....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
...West Falkland for processing. This after the Supreme Court ruled that sending them to Rwanda was illegal.
West Falkland has lots of room, has about 6 inhabitants, lots of sheep, and is about 600 miles from the nearest land mass, if you discount South Georgia.

I just totally made that up. What's the betting it makes a Daily Mail headline by the end of next week?

Sponsored Links
...West Falkland for processing. This after the Supreme Court ruled that sending them to Rwanda was illegal.
West Falkland has lots of room, has about 6 inhabitants, lots of sheep, and is about 600 miles from the nearest land mass, if you discount South Georgia.

I just totally made that up. What's the betting it makes a Daily Mail headline by the end of next week?

What a wonderful idea I thought.

If it's make-believe, then it has a good chance of making The Wail. The hilarious thing is, its readers will believe every word, then go spouting their nonsense on here.

Sponsored Links
If it was a reciprocal arrangement would we get West Falkland sheep being sent here?

Only the good looking ones.

full

Hope there are no Welsh on here, they'll be getting all worked-up.

PS If West Falkland is 11,000 miles away it'll take a Welshman nearly 23 days to drive there at 20mph, not including hold-ups at temporary traffic lights.

PS If West Falkland is 11,000 miles away it'll take a Welshman nearly 23 days to drive there at 20mph, not including hold-ups at temporary traffic lights.
i supose he would fill up at a shell station :unsure:

Doubt the Argentinians would be happy with the falklands being turned into a massive refugee camp ??

They could go to Iceland may be ?

The gene pool there needs rejuvenating ??

There have to do soMe thing to sort it eventually ? Or they will turn into a nation of fruit cakes ??

Worth it for a really good looking one!

Sponsored Links