Climate change protests in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putin doesn't need to weaken the West, the so called Liberal elite are doing the job for him.
Blair, Mrs Merkel and co are responsible for Europe's problems ,of course it is always handy to have an external bogyman to distract the public from your own failings.
You poor, sad, deluded little know-nothing.

Have you given any thought about what you will do when you find that you have no way of even influencing any changes which you think are necessary because everything you think is totally unreal nonsense?

Sponsored Links
Do these protesters think President Xi will take note and switch off his country?

And US.

America has much higher per capita C02 than UK

UK 5.7
China 7.7
USA 15.7

So the UK is quite good, perhap we should relax a bit.

China has woken up to environmental issues recently, because pollution especally in industrial cities is impacting health and shortening lives.

Sponsored Links
Who are obviously from their post counts living sheltered lives and yet are permitted to live on these forums and vent all their frustrations via abuse without any hindrance.

I entirely agree with you, festive.
I also agree. How can someone who posts 1,591 times in 70 days have a life ? That is about 22 posts a day, they must be very pallid.

I also agree. How can someone who posts 1,591 times in 70 days have a life ? That is about 22 posts a day, they must be very pallid.
No that's factually incorrect, do you have any evidence of your findings? I think youll find it's 23 actually, how wrong are you, and i am right. You fool. Obviously a brexiter boyo. What do you know you sad little man. :LOL:

No that's factually incorrect, do you have any evidence of your findings? I think youll find it's 23 actually, how wrong are you, and i am right. You fool. Obviously a brexiter boyo. What do you know you sad little man. :LOL:
I round figures down, though it will soon be over 23. As for evidence of my findings, well they are here, at home with me, figures scribbled on the back of a postage stamp, its the same stamp I keep handy in case I want to jot down some interesting point made by jasminexylophone, still plenty of room on it.

Most of em are spongers time to test out buffoon Johnsons water cannons he bought :)

Humour is subjective. Your inability to understand it or find it funny is up to you and no one else.

Offensive is taken and not given. If you found it offensive or abusive it is up to you and no one else.

Please stop the moral grandstanding, it's not like anyone is remotely interested.

Jason never gets invited to Party sir funerals as his so boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back