Nige is planning a wee walk...

Sponsored Links
Why does Nige not commence his stroll from up here?

Nigel Farage flees barrage of abuse from Edinburgh protesters
Party leader takes shelter in police riot van as demonstrators chant: 'Ukip scum off our streets'

Or?

'Scum' chants directed at Nigel Farage in Scotland

Or

Mark Meechan meets Nigel Farage

D0kk5RxXgAgg2Wz.jpg:small

In years gone by, the Jarrow marchers went to London to protest against unemployment and poverty...

This lot will be marching to lose their jobs and put themselves into poverty...

And canny old Nige plans to charge them for the privilege...

Once a conman, always a conman!

Sponsored Links
The press and politicians have created this mess instead of educating people they have pushed myths lies and untruths about the EU so now these people who I suspect in normal everyday life have become so antagonistic to the EU.

Sad state of affairs.

The press and politicians have created this mess instead of educating people they have pushed myths lies and untruths about the EU so now these people who I suspect in normal everyday life have become so antagonistic to the EU.

Sad state of affairs.
Dreamer

Sad state of affairs.
Funnily enough, Politicians have the knack of manipulating the gullible...

Take that Brexiteer Gove...

"Asked if Vote Leave misled voters in the 2016 referendum into thinking immigration would fall after Brexit, he said people had wanted ‘democratic control’ over numbers.
‘The second thing is we’ve seen public attitudes towards migration change,’ he added.
‘Now that people know that we have democratic control, actually there’s been a greater degree of acceptance of migration overall."

In other words immigration won't change that much, politicians just played on your fears/prejudices to get what they wanted!

So the numpties taking part in this farcical march are not only signing the up to the death of their own economic/social futures, they'll now be accepting that which they claimed was at the root of all their problems!

More from Gove

"He confirmed he urged David Cameron strongly not to hold a referendum, as it would ‘create divisions’....
I remember saying at the time... that I didn’t think that it was a good idea,"

No s hit sherlock...

Only we never heard you say that!

Scotland is a taker not a giver to the EU; which is why Nige is not popular there.

Scotland is a taker not a giver to the EU; which is why Nige is not popular there.
The UK was a one time taker of EU money (remember the 'sick man of Europe' period?)

And then Westminster took the oil money from Scotland and returned less back...

So your point about takers/givers is what exactly?

Nige by the way is personally a 'taker' of EU money, often fraudulently...

But hey, let's not let the facts get in the way of him being shown to be a deceitful conman (y)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back