Nigel Farage steps down after achieving his ambition.

That’s the thing with making predictions (which the remainers did endlessly) Everyone can now work out if people are on the ball or full of ****.

I remember how Brexit was gonna be great....amazing new trade deals around the world
Amazing new trade opportunities.

So far all the the best the UK has achieved is EU continuity deals....yeah we are getting EU sloppy seconds.

Sponsored Links
I remember how Brexit was gonna be great....amazing new trade deals around the world
Amazing new trade opportunities.

So far all the the best the UK has achieved is EU continuity deals....yeah we are getting EU sloppy seconds.
To be fair, UK has regained control over its borders, so it opened them wide.
Post-Brexit checks on some EU goods coming into Great Britain have been delayed by six months in order to give businesses more time to prepare.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-56361229

No explanation of the “chaos” or examples of shortages in supermarkets or rocketing prices then Notch.
Did you miss the post?
Just to remind you in case you forgot. You were banging on day after day about the disastrous cliff edge, currency plummeting after 31st of Dec, shortages of medicine, chlorinated chicken.
Any comments on your predictions?

No explanation of the “chaos” or examples of shortages in supermarkets or rocketing prices then Notch.
Did you miss the post?
Just to remind you in case you forgot. You were banging on day after day about the disastrous cliff edge, currency plummeting after 31st of Dec, shortages of medicine, chlorinated chicken.
Any comments on your predictions?
If you refuse to see the evidence, you can only blame yourself, not the lack of evidence.

Sponsored Links
You were banging on day after day about the disastrous cliff edge, currency plummeting after 31st of Dec, shortages of medicine, chlorinated chicken.

was I ?

please provide some evidence of that.

banging on day after day about the disastrous cliff edge, currency plummeting after 31st of Dec, shortages of medicine, chlorinated chicken
Everyone was worried about a no deal scenario and the things you mentioned, but it never happened. Boris went grovelling to the EU and thankfully, got a deal.

Didn't you know? Trés odd.

When you show me my answers
I provided numerous examples on a previous thread.....which got brexers all bent out of shape.

I'll post a few here for you as your brexit goggles seem to stop you seeing :ROFLMAO:

Wonderful Brexit benefits for musicians.

Brexit Has Caused Unpredictable Damage to Creative Sector Worth £784 Million, UK Artists Say

Before, we were able to travel to Europe visa-free. Now we have to pay hundreds of pounds, fill in form after form, and spend weeks waiting for approval – just so we can do our jobs

https://www.equity.org.uk/brexitletter

Another Brexit benefit.....

Ports feel the chill as trade re-routes around Brexit Britain
3389.jpg

Before Brexit: a Stena Line ferry arriving at Holyhead from Dublin in December. Photograph: Phil Noble/Reuters
In Holyhead, traffic has fallen 50% as hauliers stymied by Brexit find their way from Ireland to France without entering the UK

I provided numerous examples on a previous thread.....which got brexers all bent out of shape.

I'll post a few here for you as your brexit goggles seem to stop you seeing :ROFLMAO:
Not much point. Dangee will simply redefine his requirements because he'll refuse to accept your examples.
It's not Brexit goggles that he wears, it's a Brexit blindfold.

Instead of deflection. Read what examples I asked for.
Don’t twist, it’s clear that I asked for examples of shortages in supermarkets & rocketing prices.
If you can’t find any just say so, don’t weasel out of an answer.

Sponsored Links
Back