Nigel Farage steps down after achieving his ambition.

You are pointless. I’ve tried & tried with you but . It’s not worth it anymore. Sorry Bobby. It’s like conversing with an autistic paranoid obsessive. I just can’t be bothered with you anymore. You really need to rethink how you talk to people. It might help you find someone one day.

Sponsored Links
I agree it's his biggest Legacy but many people don't or won't recognise that as history longer than last week is forgotten.
That's an interesting idea!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nosey could you show me a deliberate lie that I have posted please?
Is your name Trump or Boris?

Serial liars can be quite convincing, especially if the victims see it repeated often enough. Look no further than Trump or Boris fawners for you typical victim.

Truth, lol.

Brexit, what a pile of poo.

Perhaps you are a victim.(y)

You are pointless. I’ve tried & tried with you but . It’s not worth it anymore. Sorry Bobby. It’s like conversing with an autistic paranoid obsessive. I just can’t be bothered with you anymore. You really need to rethink how you talk to people. It might help you find someone one day.
Is that your idea of an intellectual discussion?

Sponsored Links
Farage has stepped down from his role for no reason other that he is now redundant in that role, and is instead focussing on his financial investment business, which could only work with Britain being out of the EU. He has achieved exactly what he always planned - ****ed the country over to ensure he can maximise his stock market profits. Utter cretin.

Why haven’t the serial vote losers actually provided negative examples of empty shelves, lack of medication & rocketing prices since 1st Jan???
Instead of insults why not just admit you were wrong??
Which of those two questions would you like answered first?

Here's an answer to your first question:
upload_2021-3-8_10-19-3.jpeg

Empty%20shelves%20Photo%20by%20John%20Cameron%20on%20Unsplash%20.jpg_SIA_JPG_fit_to_width_INLINE.jpg

upload_2021-3-8_10-19-33.jpeg

Do you want more?

To address your second question, would you like me to post all your insults, and all your claims to be right?
A claim to be right is no proof that you are right, it's just an invalid claim.

View attachment 225700

Empty%20shelves%20Photo%20by%20John%20Cameron%20on%20Unsplash%20.jpg_SIA_JPG_fit_to_width_INLINE.jpg

View attachment 225702

Do you want more?

To address your second question, would you like me to post all your insults, and all your claims to be right?
What the hell are those supposed to prove...Could be empty shelves anywhere anytime.

What the hell are those supposed to prove...Could be empty shelves anywhere anytime.
There have been lots of empty shelves in European branches of English supermarkets.

Let's remember UK customs are open inward bound but EU customs are applying the checks as they should be.

There have been lots of empty shelves in European branches of English supermarkets.

Let's remember UK customs are open inward bound but EU customs are applying the checks as they should be.

That's OK.... Don't worry about the people who will loose their jobs in said super markets once they go tits up.

It'll be ok as Amazon fresh can take their place..

Why haven’t the serial vote losers actually provided negative examples of empty shelves, lack of medication & rocketing prices since 1st Jan???
Instead of insults why not just admit you were wrong??

Are you redefining Dangee's criteria? :ROFLMAO:
Like I said days ago, why not ask for pictures of empty shelves on a Saturday morning before 0900 hrs, at your local corner shop? :rolleyes:
If you keep redefining the criteria, you'll eventually end up with the answer that you want. It's the usual trick on these forums.

But your posted graph is not proof of anything of the sort. It's nonsense.
You posted something that is utter hogwash, and you never noticed. :ROFLMAO:

Oh the irony!
[Must stop saying that.]
My comment was about Dangee posting a diagram that is nonsensical, counterintuitive, and he never noticed.
You thought it was ironic that I criticised him for that, so please show us an example of me posting a really stupid counterintuitive diagram, similar to what Dangee did.
Please find an example of me posting a nonsensical diagram to support your opinion that my comment was ironic.

If you can't ( and I know you can't) it proves how stupid you are. You make comments that have no remote relevance to the previous discussion.
You really must stop doing that!

View attachment 225700

View attachment 225702

Do you want more?

Image source: 15/3/2020

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/business-51883440

Image source: 3-2020

https://www.southampton.ac.uk/news/2020/03/angell-panic-buying-study.page

Image source: 27-3-2020

https://amp.theguardian.com/comment...-supermarket-shelves-panic-is-not-the-problem

How did those images not meet Dangee's criteria? :whistle:

Sponsored Links
Back