Nigel Farage steps down after achieving his ambition.

Asked you 1st Bobby. Or are you avoiding the question.(again)

Sponsored Links
Asked you 1st Bobby. Or are you avoiding the question.(again)
You've asked me what? I've looked back through the whole thread and I can't find any question that you've addressed to me.
Have you taken leave of your senses?

Serial losers find the truth hard to bear.
Serial liars can be quite convincing, especially if the victims see it repeated often enough. Look no further than Trump or Boris fawners for you typical victim.

Truth, lol.

Brexit, what a pile of poo.

Sponsored Links
it's about to get a whole lot worse.
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people breathing a sigh of relief, that the whole tragic Covid thing is able to (temporarily) mask the catastraphuk that is Brexit.

Brexit, what a pile of poo.

Well your in the poo along with every one else noseall :LOL:

dare say u feel at home :mrgreen:
I'm beginning to suspect the if you can come out with a response along the lines of "na-na na-na boo-boo" you'll have improved your intelligent argument threshold.

Hi Bobby. To answer your question (something you might try)
Are you blind or stupid? The question clearly asked was when was the last time a vote you participated in went your way?

Nosey could you show me a deliberate lie that I have posted please?

Hi Bobby. To answer your question (something you might try)
Are you blind or stupid? The question clearly asked was when was the last time a vote you participated in went your way?
That was addressed to me? How was I supposed to know?
When was the last time a vote you were involved in went your way?
How was it remotely relevant to any of our discussions?
This afternoon is the answer. Some of us wanted chicken for dinner, and some wanted fish. :rolleyes:

Why haven’t the serial vote losers actually provided negative examples of empty shelves, lack of medication & rocketing prices since 1st Jan???
Instead of insults why not just admit you were wrong??

Just as I thought. Man up Bobby. All I’ve done is ask the question. Then show the question again & you still take the cowardly route.

Just as I thought. Man up Bobby. All I’ve done is ask the question. Then show the question again & you still take the cowardly route.
Bobby coward, you proved yourself again.
Good work ;)
I've just answered your question. The answer was, "this afternoon".
What answer did you want to your question: "When was the last time a vote you were involved in went your way?"

:ROFLMAO:
Evidently any answer that you don't like, you resort to personal insults. :rolleyes:

Why haven’t the serial vote losers actually provided negative examples of empty shelves, lack of medication & rocketing prices since 1st Jan???
Instead of insults why not just admit you were wrong??
Who are you addressing your question to now?

Sponsored Links
Back