Nigel Farage steps down after achieving his ambition.

It was the lies of Cummings, Johnson and the rabid anti-foreigner press.

£350 million a week for the NHS

70 million Turks

Staying in the single market

All lies.
Correct. Absolutely feck all to do with Blair. The Wail has been relentless regards its attacks upon the EU. A bit of a joke really.

Sponsored Links
Apart from the millions who had already made their own mind up before all of that.
I think Obama swung it personally. Thank God for cowardly Cameron asking Obama to use his magic. ;)

Nothing to do with Bliar (10,000 a year!!!!!)
Hilarious.

Sponsored Links
during Blair:
child poverty down
pensioner poverty down
NHS waiting times down
numbers of nurses up
number of teachers up
class sizes down
number of police up
minimum wage introduced
Agree with you there but like Hitler, Blair will be remembered for his foreign policy and not his domestic policies.

Nothing to do with Bliar (10,000 a year!!!!!)
Hilarious.
That's like blaming Churchill for the rise of Hitler. :rolleyes:
Blair had no idea that the RWR would use the immigrants to fuel xenophobia and help to create support for Brexit based on that xenophobia.

Brexiteers are just desperately looking for someone else to blame for the pile of poo that is Brexit.
Never before, in the field of politics, has it been more true to be aware of what you wish for!

Yeah Filly. Nonsense. The EU have been constantly sniffing around China hoping to get a deal . **** the human rights eh.

Never before has wages been held down by so many. Remember, unlike you, people use their own life experience. You just rely on media.
Sucker.

Or how many unvaccinated will die early due to the effects of COVID
I can answer that one for you.
A hell of a lot less than will die from the vaccines, and from the disastrous effect of the lockdowns, and the neglected and untreated patients waiting for ops or cancer screenings etc etc.
The cure is far worse than the disease.

Try some off screen time Bobby, there is a whole world outside. Instead of sitting behind a screen allday berating others for not thinking the way you do, you could gain some actual experience.
You sit there. In a different country,with multiple different accounts(that’s just plane weird) on your own disagreeing with 90% of people on here & wonder why we don’t take a single word you say seriously. I’m getting increasingly concerned for your well-being. Is there anyone local to talk to?

All the above could be true but it was Blairs disastrous policies that tipped the balance in favour of Brexit.
Do you mean it gave a 'reason' for the xenophobes and racists to ignorantly kick out at the wrong target?

Try some off screen time Bobby, there is a whole world outside. Instead of sitting behind a screen allday berating others for not thinking the way you do, you could gain some actual experience.
You sit there. In a different country,with multiple different accounts(that’s just plane weird) on your own disagreeing with 90% of people on here & wonder why we don’t take a single word you say seriously. I’m getting increasingly concerned for your well-being. Is there anyone local to talk to?
Oh look

Dangee busy typing posts on social media moaning that people should spend less time on it.

The irony just flies over Dangees head

disastrous effect of the lockdowns, and the neglected and untreated patients waiting for ops or cancer screenings etc etc

During Jan and Feb hospitals were taking over acute wards, operating theatres, children's wards....for Covid patients.

If you think lockdown was unnecessary then you are arguing for even more loss of services for non Covid patients in hospitals.

Back to the drawing board for you.

Tell me Sooey, when are you going to post something based on facts.

Go and read articles on nature.com, the Lancet, BMJ, nursing times etc.....places where you will learn facts.

Sponsored Links
Back