Nigel Farage steps down after achieving his ambition.

Back on topic.
Nigel Farage retires as the most influential British politician since Churchill, despite never having been a member of parliament.
Nice one Nigel, you put a spanner in the works of the globalists, and boosted Trumps election campaign in 2016, enabling him to set them back even further.
They think they're winning now, but if enough sheep wake up they may yet be stopped.

Sponsored Links
Nice one Nigel

Sensible guy...

96383140_3014079461972970_5550933733281890304_n.jpg

How did those images not meet Dangee's criteria? :whistle:

Because they are from last March at the start of the pandemic when the UK was still in the single market and the comment, whilst not unambiguous presumably means 1st Jan 2021.

Sponsored Links
Because they are from last March at the start of the pandemic when the UK was still in the single market and the comment, whilst not unambiguous presumably means 1st Jan 2021.
You presumed, I didn't.
He asks such stupid and senseless questions, like "when was the last time I voted for something and won". Although he didn't address the question to me until I asked him who it was addressed to.
What a senseless question. I answered him and he was displeased with my response.

Correct.
Globalists 2 - 0 Right wing tin foil anti maskers.

Bye Donald.

Bye Nige.

The full quote was "They think they're winning now"

You are like the turkey that voted for christmas..... then plucked itself and went and sat in the oven.

spanner in the works of the globalists

Brexit was a vehicle for globalist right wing libertarians to deregulate and make money out of the chaos.

Right wing populist leaders like Johnson and Trump are driven by power, self interest, lies, dishonesty, corruption....globalist capitalists.

What chaos?? Still can’t see the evidence. Apart from the EU vaccine rollout.

What chaos?? Still can’t see the evidence. Apart from the EU vaccine rollout.
I wasn't talking about trade barrier chaos....of which there is loads, you can't see it because you don't want to.

By the way, the damage currently is limited to exports.

You keep saying there's no shortages.....well there wouldn't be, we have control of our borders......and currently there is zero control at all, being in what you want. Nobody is checking.

So what chaos that I can’t see were you referring to?
I don’t keep saying there are no shortages, I keep asking for examples from the people who say their are shortages & rocketing prices.

That’s the thing with making predictions (which the remainers did endlessly) Everyone can now work out if people are on the ball or full of ****.

So what chaos that I can’t see were you referring to?
I don’t keep saying there are no shortages, I keep asking for examples from the people who say their are shortages & rocketing prices.
The economic damage of being out of the single market and leaving the customs union already exceeds all the subs we paid to the EU in all the years of our membership. This government are now throwing money at damage limitation.
https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/letters-brexit-damage-7807834

There were “bound” to be issues that needed ironing out between the UK and Brussels, the prime minister has said, as post-Brexit difficulties continue.
Lord Frost, the cabinet minister who negotiated Britain’s trade deal with the European Union, provoked the ire of Brussels last week by unilaterally making changes that impacted upon the Northern Ireland Protocol.
https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/brexit-news/westminster-news/boris-johnson-brexit-7811352
If there are no issues, there is no need for UK unilaterally trashing the NI Protocol.

Sponsored Links
Back