Clocks

Mrs B came down this morning and asked what time it was. When I told her 10 o'clock, she asked if that was todays time or yesterdays time.

I have a 15 week old baby - trying to adjust his routine because of DST we have a normal time and a "Kendrick Time". This is also a reference to "Hammer Time" by MC Hammer, a great song and an even greater video http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzoBkaFxh4.

How on earth do you expect my kids to get to sleep after watching both videos? They'll be break-dancing in their sleep.(10/10)

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
perhaps its got its own "internal calender"

That would certainly explain a few things - except what was going through the designer's head! :confused: :confused: :confused: It might go something like this:

1) The clocks go back.

2) The DVD recorder, which does have an aerial connection, sees the change on teletext.

3) It looks at its own calender and says "That's wrong"! :eek: :eek: :eek:

4) It declines to accept the change and alters all the displayed programme times instead. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

5) Two days later it says "NOW the clocks go back". :evil: :evil: :evil:

I have just one problem with this. How did it know that its own clock wasn't just an hour fast? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Saw a clock in a magazine yesterday that actually works backwards ie the numbers are anti-clockwise if you'll pardon the pun. So when the clocks go back this clock goes forward if you know what I mean.

Back