Coca Cola, try to be less white

Black twinn sisters on London news yesterday. Dancers..
Pretty young girls who can dance....

Seems they have done well... they went on to say that they were told they would not make it because they are black and female. Now the last time I looked black people have a generous ability to move with an abundance of rhythm.

Who's telling these Talented young black girls not to bother because they are black and female... It won't be a white racist. More than likely to be another black person or a do gooder libby white lefty...
You're on your favourite subject again. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Yea... I do have other interests as well.
Clearly not as obsessive as highlighting anecdotes that .........
Just what is your point in highlighting anecdotes concerning BAME people?
Without a supporting argument to accompany your anecdotes, they do appear pointless.

Here's something for you Bodd, as you like anecdotes, but this is a factual report from the 'Palace'.
The workforce remains broadly representative of the population the staff serves, although the representation of black and minority ethnic (BME) staff at senior levels is below that which would be expected.
 Our workforce includes staff from over 170 nationalities.
 BME staff are more likely to be subjected to disciplinary action than white counterparts and to experience discrimination.
https://www.royalfree.nhs.uk/upload...rce_-_Royal_Free_London_NHS_Foundation_T_.pdf
Notice the cleverly worded "broadly representative of the population the staff serves". Now haw many BAME people do you think the employees of the 'Palace' serve? I.e. how many BAME people in the Royal family? Because the answer would indicate that that reflects the number of BAME people employed by the 'Palace'.

Sponsored Links
S
In the first minute, he claims that CocaCola required its employees to 'watch'.
The course was a) not required and b) was a training course, not a video.
On those two factually incorrect comments in the first minute, I can't be bothered to watch the rest of the rubbish.
Additionally, his thought processes are too slow for my limited patience.

I

can

type

quicker

than

he

can string

incorrect

sentences

together.

I find a black fella interesting I agree what he's saying.... You think this black fella is thick as two short planks.....

Maybe then Bobby me and you have cracked it.... it has nothing to do with Colour it's just that you and me have a difference of opinion. It's not about race...

He has a point.... Bobby have you ever met a white person who thinks he is more superior than than any black man?

Here's something for you Bodd, as you like anecdotes, but this is a factual report from the 'Palace'.
The workforce remains broadly representative of the population the staff serves, although the representation of black and minority ethnic (BME) staff at senior levels is below that which would be expected.
 Our workforce includes staff from over 170 nationalities.
 BME staff are more likely to be subjected to disciplinary action than white counterparts and to experience discrimination.
https://www.royalfree.nhs.uk/upload...rce_-_Royal_Free_London_NHS_Foundation_T_.pdf
Notice the cleverly worded "broadly representative of the population the staff serves". Now haw many BAME people do you think the employees of the 'Palace' serve? I.e. how many BAME people in the Royal family? Because the answer would indicate that that reflects the number of BAME people employed by the 'Palace'.
My apologies to everyone.
I mistakenly thought the quoted report in my previous post was an Equality Report on the 'Palace' staff.
I now realise it was nothing of the sort, and was a report on NHS staff at one hospital.
I was looking for an equalities Report on 'Palace' staff, and obviously I didn't check my findings sufficiently.

As far as I can see there is no Equalities Report on Palace staff.
My apologies again to anyone concerned.

S

I find a black fella interesting I agree what he's saying.... You think this black fella is thick as two short planks.....

Maybe then Bobby me and you have cracked it.... it has nothing to do with Colour it's just that you and me have a difference of opinion. It's not about race...
Then why the obsession?

Coca Cola say:

"Recently, we learned that content accessible through our company training platform did not align with this approach. To be clear, this was not a part of our training curriculum and we immediately removed the links to that content."

They linked to something, when they should not have done. It was not part of their training for diversity.

But hey ho, let's use it to trigger another conversation on the topic, so we can go over it all over again, and again ...

He has a point.... Bobby have you ever met a white person who thinks he is more superior than than any black man?
Met? Yes. Quite a few.
Converse with on this forum? Yes!
Aware of? Absolutely!

Need I search for such comments as:
Africa - used to be breadbasket and now basket case?
****e holes?
Arguments about the physical superiority in some sports for various 'races'?
White man's burden?
etc

And of course BJ's (the PM of UK, no less!) choice of words to describe Africa:
"that country", “little Aids-ridden choristers”, “disgusting” fruits and “tribal conflicts”
“the AK-47s will fall silent, and the pangas will stop their hacking of human flesh, and the tribal warriors will all break out in watermelon smiles to see the big white chief touch down in his big white British taxpayer-funded bird”.
“it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies”
"The problem is not that we were once in charge, but that we are not in charge any more.”
“The continent may be a blot, but it is not a blot upon our conscience,” he declared.

And don't forget the current import of Covid vaccines from India.

Met? Yes. Quite a few.
Converse with on this forum? Yes!
Aware of? Absolutely!

Need I search for such comments as:
Africa - used to be breadbasket and now basket case?
****e holes?
Arguments about the physical superiority in some sports for various 'races'?
White man's burden?
etc

And of course BJ's (the PM of UK, no less!) choice of words to describe Africa:
"that country", “little Aids-ridden choristers”, “disgusting” fruits and “tribal conflicts”
“the AK-47s will fall silent, and the pangas will stop their hacking of human flesh, and the tribal warriors will all break out in watermelon smiles to see the big white chief touch down in his big white British taxpayer-funded bird”.
“it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies”
"The problem is not that we were once in charge, but that we are not in charge any more.”
“The continent may be a blot, but it is not a blot upon our conscience,” he declared.

And don't forget the current import of Covid vaccines from India.

Do you compile lists of everything everyone says?

Name them...
You want me to name the ones that posted about Africa being the breadbasket of Africa?
Just search for "Africa breadbasket"
Here's just the first one I came across. I'm confident there's many more.
His name spelt backwards is e ba gum was he from Yorkshire.
Under white rule Rhodesia was known as the breadbasket of Africa, under Mugabe it became the basket case of Africa.
Here's another:
Same thing happened to their agriculture. Was once the bread basket of Africa, but since Ian Smith was ousted, it's now just the basket case of Africa.

Of course, a certain blinkered member will be along to pretend that this is all nonsense and everything in the garden is rosy.

Sponsored Links
Back