Coincidence?

I

imamartian

Wow...!!

i got one of my kids a radio controlled car for xmas - quite a good one - although after 20 mins usage it takes 8 hours charging,
Well, he ran it this morning, and put it on charge around lunchtime.... well it's on charge in the hall and i've walked past dozens of time time today while it's been on red (charging),

However, a short while ago i decided to turn it off (as it says unattended charging is not good!) but as i touched the plug to pull it out, it went from red (charging) to green (fully charged)...... but why at that moment!? it was spooky !

Sponsored Links
The batteries are always disappointing, better to upgrade the battery to a high amp version, so you always have a spare, ready to go.

I made a mistake with my choice of RC vehicle, as it's 4 wheel drive. Sounds good in theory, but requires twice as much juice, so runs out of battery twice as quickly! (2 motors instead of one).

It's always good to have an electrical controller, rather than the manual scalextric type inductor thing, as they always require adjusting, (situated in the r/c vehicle), as when they become uncalibrated, the car doesn't sync with the controller, I had a bad crash once due to this. Ouch.

You gotta admit you didn't buy a r.c toy for the kids to play with really? More like here - let Daddy show you how it works? :D

When I built mine - from scratch - I wasn't expecting that, I made a mistake with the diff, and once built, had to be completely stripped, and rebuilt. Grr.

However, a short while ago i decided to turn it off (as it says unattended charging is not good!) but as i touched the plug to pull it out, it went from red (charging) to green (fully charged)...... but why at that moment!? it was spooky !

Yea, the same thing happened when charging the battery for my bike bicycle lights. I kept looking to see if it had gone to green. Then after I had eaten, like recharged myself I checked again and bam!!! it had gone to green. Totally gobsmacked. I'm going to try that again tomorrow to see if it really helps or its a coincidence. :)

Sponsored Links

Yea, the same thing happened when charging the battery for my bike bicycle lights. I kept looking to see if it had gone to green. Then after I had eaten, like recharged myself I checked again and bam!!! it had gone to green. Totally gobsmacked. I'm going to try that again tomorrow to see if it really helps or its a coincidence. :)

I put some stuff in the Microwave, and I just put the weight of the food into the microwave, and the type of food into the microwave, and when I walked into the kitchen, the food was cooked. It beeped and everything. Food cooked. Amazing. Spooky. Why would I walk into the kitchen at the prescribed time that would say the food would be cooked? Er It showed how long the food would take to be cooked, as the same how long a battery would take to recharge?

I logged in and spotted another pointless Iam post...

No coincidence there then...;)

Back