Cold Rad downstairs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody help. Fitted new rad downstairs by teeing off from other rad downstairs. Filled system back up, bled all rads and turned system back on. All rads heat up including new one except one which stays cold. Have tried turning all valves off on all rads that work but no joy - pipes did get lukewarm where they come down from cieling. have tried balancing but still no difference. Do i need to turn the pressure up on my pump????? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Did you tee off 15mm or microbore?
Even if off 15 mm may not work if the pipes are feeding others with the same drop. :(
All valves are open I take it :D

I Teed off with 15mm and i opened all valves yesterday after shutting them all to see if the other rad got hot. The rad not working does have the same drop as the other one i teed into. Whats the solution? Do i have to tee off from one upstairs?? Or would turning the pressure up help any??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back