cold shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All
I have just fitted a brand new Mira Fino thermo mixer shower.I have adjusted the maximum temp control inside and yet still the shower doesnt seem to be that hot.The hot tap on the basin in the same room has a constant temp of water.
The system that this shower is fed off is a combi system and the boiler is a Baxi instant 105e.The boiler was losing pressure a few weeks ago and i pinpointed the problem,via this forum that the exp vessel had gone.The vessel is still ok.Is there another possible problem with the boiler that is stopping my shower getting hot.
Any info greatly recieved.
Regards
Grajam247

Sponsored Links
is the pipe to the shower getting hot ?
where is the hot supply pipe for shower taken from ?

The pipe to the shower gets hot to start with and then doesnt get any hotter when the shower goes colder.The supply is fed from downstairs and branches off to the shower and the basin.Tried the shower earlier with the cold isolated ran red hot for a little then got colder.Is this to do with the thrmo mech inside.
Regards
Grajam247

Sponsored Links
I would phone the manufacturer for advice.

May need some tinkering with the thermostat to allow more hot flow through or you may have piped it up the wrong way. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back