mira shower baxi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All
I have a mira Fino shower(two months old) that is not getting to temp.Had Mira engineer round the other day and he said that there was nothing wrong with the shower ,and that the prolem was that the boiler was not supplying enough hot water.The boiler is a Baxi instant 105e.
I think that the engineer could be wrong because the hot tap in the same bathroom has a ready supply of hot water.
Can anyone give me a clue what to check on my boiler,to try and remedy this problem.
Regards
Grajam247

Sponsored Links
I could be wrong but I had a similar problem once. Look at the Mira site and download the fitting instructions. You may have too much pressure on your cold supply. My mixer unit was installed for a header tank supply and when a combi was fitted some time later the mixer couldn't cope. I eventually fitted a different Mira mixer as made for a higher pressure.

Hi All
I have a mira Fino shower(two months old) that is not getting to temp.Had Mira engineer round the other day and he said that there was nothing wrong with the shower ,and that the prolem was that the boiler was not supplying enough hot water.The boiler is a Baxi instant 105e.
I think that the engineer could be wrong because the hot tap in the same bathroom has a ready supply of hot water.
Can anyone give me a clue what to check on my boiler,to try and remedy this problem.
Regards
Grajam247

In addition to this shower problem i have noticed that the rads get warm when the boiler is in its DHW pre heating mode.Does this mean a diaphragm has gone or there is a problem with the diverter.
regards
grajam247

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back