Colour of sealent? With pics

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, finished off the tilling in the kitchen and it looks very good. I grouted down to the worktop and this looked really neat so didn't bother with sealing. The grout between the worktop and tiles is now cracking in a few places so I guess I will have to seal around the worktop. The tiles I used are black and the grout is grey, what colour sealent would you use black or clear?

Pics below

pict0144fr8.jpg

pict0149la7.jpg

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure I've heard the term "grid switch" before but BnQ have a good range of stainless switches at reasonable prices.

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure I've heard the term "grid switch" before but BnQ have a good range of stainless switches at reasonable prices.

This is a grid system http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Wiring_Accessories_Menu_Index/Grid_System/

In our kitchen it is used to isolate the dishwasher/tumble drier/washer and cooker hood. All appliances are integrated so it would be impossible to get to the socket quickley should something go wrong.

The site I have linked to has aluminium faces but as far as I can see the switches only come in white, which would probably look odd.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back