combi boiler fault lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a worchester/bosch combi boiler with the service indicator flashing. The boiler has been serviced but the lights wont reset how can I do it?

Sponsored Links
the boiler is a 25cdi greenstar, the display panel has the SE indication flashing the boiler was new august 06, has been serviced but the engineer could not reset this setting.

Sponsored Links
Ive seen this on a 42cdi. The service engineer put it in service mode, carried out the service then couldnt get it out of service mode again. Ended up replacing the board.

it needs resetting in the the correct menu mode.the boiler will work at reduced power untill it is reset.

Thanks for that but how do I reset the boiler to get rid of the fault code, I know the engineer called technical support and reset it over the phone but it didn't work after he left. Can you give the sequence please?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back