combi boiler outlet question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi sorry if this is in the wrong place or has been answered already but here goes.
my combi boiler is mounted in the kitchen of my flat on the back wall, the outlet goes through the wall above the back door.
my bathroom wall is directly to the right of the back door at a right angle ,so the bathroom extends out past the backdoor.
If I wanted to put an extractor/vent into the bathroom wall would I need a certain amount of clearence from the outlet? Also how far should the outlet extend from the wall of the kitchen as it seems alot longer than the others in the flats around mine.
The boiler was installed three years ago before I moved in

Sponsored Links
Most boiler flues should be cut with the outer projecting 40-100 mm.

East European and non CORGIs dont cut the flue at all.

IF its a fanned ventilator AND it has an automatically closing grill on the outside then CORGI say its OK when at least 300 mm to the side.

Perhaps 1000 mm along your wall but that depends on the flue position as that should not very close to the internal corner.

A photo would help as its largely judgement!

Tony

Cheers i'll have to look at that as the flu sticks out about 2 foot!
I think the old owners left the bill i'll see if i can dig it out

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back