Combi Boiler recommendation rqd

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, can someone recommend a Combi Boiler that has a plentiful HW flow at a decent temperature. I am looking to install a new central heating system and could do with some good feedback as to what Boiler to go for. Preferably one with a good track record as far as faults go and ease of servicing.
Thanks in anticipation.

Sponsored Links
what about a Viessmann Vitodens 333 if you have lots of room.

alternatively you have the usuall suspects as suggested Vaillant or
The CDi range from worcester bosch

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the prompt replies.

Essentially I'm looking for something so that the shower won't suddenly run cold if someone runs another hot tap in the house.
Reliability and ease of servicing are my next prime requirements, so advice from those who install and maintain them is greatfully received.

Peter

Sponsored Links
Hi all, can someone recommend a Combi Boiler that has a plentiful HW flow at a decent temperature. I am looking to install a new central heating system and could do with some good feedback as to what Boiler to go for. Preferably one with a good track record as far as faults go and ease of servicing.
Thanks in anticipation.

Ethos gives 22 litres/min. Alpha cd 50, ACV. All wall mounted. Less rates are W-b 40kW, Glow Worm 38 kW, Viallant 937. all wall mounted but he 937 is very big.

Floor mounted combis have very high flow rates. ACV HeatMaster, Gledhill Gulfstream, W-V HighFlow, Viessmann 333, etc, etc.

Alpha cd 50

Not that anybody needed another example of how you quote straight through your a***, but even you should be concerned that you've just recommended an appliance with unvented mains storage. You know, the ones that can cause more damage than a thermo-nuclear device.

Another explanation is that you don't know how the CD50 produces DHW and forgot to Google it.

Alpha cd 50

Not that anybody needed another example of how you quote straight through your a***, but even you should be concerned that you've just recommended an appliance with unvented mains storage. You know, the ones that can cause more damage than a thermo-nuclear device.

Another explanation is that you don't know how the CD50 produces DHW and forgot to Google it.

I know exactly about the CD 50. You have clearly lost as you are resorting to personal insults.

I know exactly about the CD 50. You have clearly lost as you are resorting to personal insults.

You've lost an argument with yourself by suggesting a product to the OP that you (not anyone else) consider inherently dangerous, you remember in your words 'not failsafe' etc... etc.... ad nauseum.

OP the CD50 is fine but if you check out Drivel's posts you'll find many inconsistencies.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back